The Grace of God - Part 5. "Living God's Grace"
SERMON NOTES 02052023
The Grace of God - Part 5 - Romans 8:1-39
The way in which we live should display God’s grace!
1. We are emancipated in our living (Romans 8:1-11)
2. We are exalted in our living (Romans 8:12-17)
3. The expectant in our living (Romans 8:18-30)
4. The exultant in our living (Romans 8:31-39)
REFLECT & DISCUSS
1. What is the difference between those who live according to their sinful nature and those who live according to the Spirit?
2. How can a person know if he or she is controlled by the sinful nature or by the Spirit?
3. What promise is given to people living in the Spirit?
4. What kind of obligation do Christians have?
5. What happens to the person who lives according to the sinful nature?
6. By what means can a person find life?
7. What is true of people who are led by God’s Spirit?
8. What are the benefits of being a child of God?
9. How did Paul describe the difference between his present and his future?
10. What is and is not genuine hope?
11. What causes us to wait patiently?
12. How does the Spirit help us in our weakness?
13. For whom does the Spirit intercede?
14. What is the relationship between God and the Spirit?
15. What kind of persecutions have God’s people often faced?
16. How are God’s people to respond to persecutions and tragedies?
17. What gives God’s people the ability to respond in triumph to persecution?
18. What is God’s intention and plan for each Christian?