Just as He Told You
“JUST AS HE TOLD YOU”
- “That’s what I told you.”
- What had Jesus already told His disciples?
Mark 8:31 | The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests, and teachers of the Law. He must be killed and after three days rise again.
Mark 9:9-10 | Do not tell anyone until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.
Mark 9:31-32 | The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of men. They will kill Him, and after three days He will rise.
Mark 10:32-34 | The Son of Man will be betrayed, condemned to death, handed over to the Gentiles, mocked, spit on, flogged, and killed. Three days later He will rise.
Mark 14:28 | After I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee.
What else? | Mark 14:18, 27, 30
- If Jesus said it, you can believe it!
- If Jesus says it will happen, it will happen!
What else did Jesus say? | Mark 8:35-38 Mark 13:26
- “Oh pastor, Christ has changed my life, and He shall never hear the end of it!”